Visitors to this blog

Visitors and Readers

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Cloud Atlas 2012 - 2 1/2 stars out of 5 stars


Released in 2012 and running VERY long at 172 minutes I rely wanted to like this film but sadly,I didn't get it.However the cast and scope of the storyline might be worth  view by you.Far be it from me to say that because I didn't get it,you won't.A+ cast always is worth  a view,headed by Tom Hanks and Halle Berry.So be warned,you just might be wasting your time.Trailer URL follows the picture and a IMDB summary is below.

An exploration of how the actions of individual lives impact one another in the past, present and future, as one soul is shaped from a killer into a hero, and an act of kindness ripples across centuries to inspire a revolution.
Slow and long and I don't get it.Trailer URL below.

No comments:

Post a Comment