Visitors to this blog

Visitors and Readers

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Chasing Mavericks 2012 - 3 stars out of 5 stars


Released in 2012 and running 116 minutes,this film gave me a mixed reaction.On one hand I am a sort of surf dude in spirt,on the other,the casting and acting was poor I felt.Still based on a true story and some fine shots of big wave surfing,its worth one view for me and maybe you??Maybe I'm a big fan of Gerard Butler,but I felt the rest of the cast was poor and was Elisabeth Shue ever wasted !!!! Trailer URL follows the picture and a IMDB summary is below.  

When young Jay Moriarity discovers that the mythic Mavericks surf break, one of the biggest waves on Earth, exists just miles from his Santa Cruz home, he enlists the help of local legend Frosty Hesson to train him to survive it.
http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3776161561/

No comments:

Post a Comment