Visitors to this blog

Visitors and Readers

Sunday, February 21, 2016

The Revenant 2015 - 1/2 stars out of 5 stars

I usually don’t bother reviewing a film that I didn’t like,but because of the Oscar buzz on this one I will.It might be the biggest disappointment I ever saw,not the worse film but considering all the hype,the biggest letdown.To be fair,I couldn’t watch for 153 minutes,only 40 or so which did include the”Bear”scene.However I couldn’t understand nor care about what I was seeing.I blame the director Alejandro González Iñárritu for this lack of explanation of a coherent storyline.Maybe it gets better BUT who could or would want to wait.To be fair to Leonardo DiCaprio as Hugh Glass,the main character and storyline,he was more a make up doll for FX than acting in that 40 minute time.Nothing about this mess is Oscar worthy BUT watch it win,HA,HA.
Trailer URL follows the picture and a IMDB summary is below.UGH !!!

A frontiersman on a fur trading expedition in the 1820s fights for survival after being mauled by a bear and left for dead by members of his own hunting team.

No comments:

Post a Comment