Visitors to this blog

Visitors and Readers

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Man of Steel 2013 - 4 stars out of 5 stars

Disclosure,Superman is by far my favorite super hero so that must be taken into account as I review this 2013 release that runs 143 minutes.Its a very dark reboot but that seems to be the case in most instances these days,a sing of this post 911 world I guess.I have only 2 issues. Henry Cavill  as Clark Kent / Kal-El doesn't have the charisma to carry the part but he tries hard enough,and I/m, not a big fan of creatures vs high tech weapons.You'll see that in the opening Krypton storyline.That said a A+ cast overall and good enough FX and acceptable small tweaking of the storyline.Trailer URL follows the picture and a IMDB summary is below.Enjoy and wait for a sequel I hope.

A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this Earth. As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do. But the hero in him must emerge if he is to save the world from annihilation and become the symbol of hope for all mankind. Written by Warner Bros. Pictures
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi705668633/

No comments:

Post a Comment