Visitors to this blog

Visitors and Readers

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes 2014 - 2 1/2 stars out of 5 stars

Well for me remakes are always risky BUT a sequel to a re-make much more so.I never thought I would say I MISS James Franco from Rise of the Planet of the Apes,previously reviewed here, but he was better than anyone in THIS sequel.At 130 minutes the film is tedious and I was not believing any of it.However the FX was wondrous if wasted.Please no more sequels let it die.Trailer URL follows the pix and a IMDB summary is below.

A growing nation of genetically evolved apes led by Caesar is threatened by a band of human survivors of the devastating virus unleashed a decade earlier.
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1849339161?ref_=ttvi_vi_imdb_12

No comments:

Post a Comment