Visitors to this blog

Visitors and Readers

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Limitless - 2011 - 3 1/2 stars out of 5


Heard of this movie when it was released but never checked it out because its star,Bradley Cooper as Eddie Morra,was for me,little more than a “Hangover” movie buffoon,a movie that was reviewed here.Well as THIS movie predates “American Sniper”,a film also reviewed here,I must say I was so wrong,the man is a ACTOR !!!The plot sort of turned me off.A “good”high drug for intellagence??Really??However MR Coopers performance makes you CARE and I will check out the new series because of his performance here lending realism to a sad storyline.In fact this movie is FULL of good acting.We only wish there was more of Andrew Howard as Gennady,a actor who to me is a fine possible successor to the long line of fine TV/movie villains we love to hate.Abbie Cornish as Lindy was unknown to me,but not anymore and of course Robert De Niro as Carl Van Loon to name but a few.Still the drug addictive script is a bit disturbing I forgive it as it has a sci-fi limitless mental possabilities.Think “Lucy”a film also reviewed here,but not as extreme.So I do recommend for the acting and as a intro to what I hope will be a good TV series.Trailer URL follows the picture and a IMDB summary is below.


With the help of a mysterious pill that enables the user to access 100 percent of his brain abilities, a struggling writer becomes a financial wizard, but it also puts him in a new world with lots of dangers.
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1648531481?ref_=ttvi_vi_imdb_8

No comments:

Post a Comment