Visitors to this blog

Visitors and Readers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

21 Jump Street - 3 1/2 stars out of 5 stars

This movie was a little better than I thought it might be and thus I only took the 1 and 1/2 stars off for the new comedy drugs and silliness I still can't understand along with the idea these two characters could be cops.That all being said,I still had a few real good laughs.Role reversals and Tatum refusing a BJ because he was shooting at people and Jonah shooting a guys "dick"off are funny to me,just not the gotta be high crap all these films now have.Also if these two guys were real cops,we're all dead !!!!Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum fit well in this weird buddy cop film that is supposed to to based on a old TV cult cops show that had Johnny Depp and Peter DeLuise in it and they make cameos as DEA agents in the end of this film,both being killed by the way.This film was released in 2012 and runs 109 minutes.It's not a classic by any means and since I never saw the TV series,I'm not sure how to rate it vs that.However I laughed more than I cringed so if your young you should enjoy it.Trailer URL follows the pix and a IMDB summary below.

A pair of underachieving cops are sent back to a local high school to blend in and bring down a synthetic drug ring.
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1681366553/

No comments:

Post a Comment