Visitors to this blog

Visitors and Readers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Inception - 2 stars out of 5 stars

I'm sorry,I really didn't like this film.Released in 2010 and running FAR to long at 148 minutes,I'm only reviewing it because someone told me I would like it and well the cast is fabulous and the CGI are measured while being spectacular.So whats not to like?TOO long,silly story thats very hard too follow and afterwards I felt like I wasted my time.In 1984 a movie was released called"Dreamscape"it was a FAR better story tho poor in quality compared to Inception.It seems I'm in the minority here but like the kid yelled "Hey the Emperor is naked"so is this film,watch at your peril.Trailer follows pix.Below is a brief storyline from IMDB.I'll do Dreamscape in the future.

In a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion, a highly skilled thief is given a final chance at redemption which involves executing his toughest job to date: Inception.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi4219471385/

No comments:

Post a Comment