Visitors to this blog

Visitors and Readers

Monday, January 21, 2013

Serenity - 4 stars out of 5 stars

Some of the actors in this movie are favorites of mine like Jewel Staite,Summer Glau,Morena Baccarin and Chiwetel Ejiofor.I've enjoyed them all in TV series and when I saw they were in this film and IT was based on a TV show I hadn't seen,well,I had to view it and it didn't disappoint.It was obvious some things were "assumed"if you saw the series,and thats par for movies like this.Thus I had to take 1 star off because I and many of you may not have seen that short lived series.Well released on 2005 and running 119 minutes,I now must see that TV series.The movie is enjoyable with lots of action,good vs evil,or just misguided?Well that's why I have to see that series.Stillthe movie was fun enough because its good sci-fi and FX and the cast is great as usual.Trailer follows the pix and a IMDb summary below.Sci fi fan MUST see flick.

In the future, a spaceship called Serenity is harboring a passenger with a deadly secret. Six rebels on the run. An assassin in pursuit. When the renegade crew of Serenity agrees to hide a fugitive on their ship, they find themselves in an awesome action-packed battle between the relentless military might of a totalitarian regime who will destroy anything - or anyone - to get the girl back and the bloodthirsty creatures who roam the uncharted areas of space. But, the greatest danger of all may be on their ship. Written by Anthony Pereyra {hypersonic91@yahoo.com} 
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3489464857/

No comments:

Post a Comment