Visitors to this blog

Visitors and Readers

Monday, March 18, 2013

Freaky Friday ( 2003 ) - 4 stars out of 5 stars

Surprising this film is a remake of a 1976 film I have yet to see,shocking !!! I say that because I do love films where folks change places as you should already know by the amour of them that I have reviewed.So ratting this 4 stars means I MUST see the original !!!  That said,I took 1 star off because of the weird fortune cookie excuse for the exchange.Released in 2003 and running only 97 minutes,the film rocks,both literally and figuratively.  Lindsay Lohan may be a jerk but she is a hell of a actress and so is Jamie Lee Curtis as the mother and daughter who are switched as well as Mark Harmon and Chad Michael Murray as the men in their lives.The context of teen daughter and therapist mom is rocking good fun.Trailer URL follows the picture and a IMDB summary below.

An overworked mother and her daughter do not get along. When they switch bodies, each is forced to adapt to the others life for one freaky Friday
http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi588056345/

No comments:

Post a Comment